Sunday, November 1, 2009

Things I want to hear...

1 - Follow the Radio

Driving in car or via an iPod


2 - Attend Live Shows

particularly comedy shows and drama, I adore Tim Minchin


3 - Use the Telephone again

Yes 'again', I used to be comfortable with it one upon a time but...


4 - Follow the group banter

At the party, around the poker table, dinner soirees and work meetings


5 - Go to the cinema anytime anywhere, see any movie...

This would be a amazing thing to do - no more limited to Monday nights or Saturday mornings and not being able to see what I hope will be subtitled then finding out kits not and having to wait for the DVD.


6 - Hear my children in the next room

I never know whats going on in the next room when I'm not in it, often the children are outside playing, in the kitchen when I'm in sitting room, playing upstairs etc.

Just hope I'm not being too optimistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment